Saturday, September 3, 2011

Original wayward blond?



Time flies. I snapped these pictures on Wednesday, August 24. I believe this is the third sighting of this particular blond. (I think he's the original wayward blond that I mistook for a female several weeks ago.) He is always hanging around the same block. My hope is that he lives there. He and the boxer did seem to be friendly -- they definitely were not fence-fighting.
I pulled over and squatted down to see if he'd approach me. He seemed skiddish but didn't run away as long as I didn't seem to move toward him. Lacking a leash and the ability to take this guy on, I tossed him a milkbone and went to get back in my car.
At that moment, another woman pulled over, demanding to know if the dog was mine. She was pretty excited and claimed she'd seen it lunge at people. I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't get the vibe that this particular dog would attack unless it felt cornered. She mentioned calling animal control to come pick him up. I haven't seen him since.

No comments:

Post a Comment